I know I know...
My blog is getting so boring these days. Pardon me coz all work, no play makes jack a dull boy. Without fanciful photos for viewing pleasure, it kind of make things worse.
To Meilin and my horror, we realised we are practically left with another 3 more weeks before our JLPT 4 exams. *shock* Its like there are tonnes to study, but we have no idea where to start.
And, I'm down. I'm down on a sore throat and flu virus. Just merely 2 months after I stepped out from the army, without exercising and sweating habit, I fell ill. I use to be healthy and withhold the record of no MC for a year. And now?! Flu bug is bugging me again! Everyone's worst nightmare coz your eyelid is forever half closing. I've learnt my lesson and promise to cultivate a habit of evening run at least twice a week after I get better. Lets not procastinate further, though it has become more or less a hobby now. lolx. Having mid term test next Tuesday, not in a mood to study but still got to force myself to do so.
And Jas is coming home next Tuesday. WE MISS YOU JAS! Don't forget my Krispy Kreme donuts all the way from Aussie!
Sunday! And I'm making Tiramisu. This Italian dessert is my all-time favourite! Been months since I've last touch on a dessert. My virgin tiramisu, gonna make it rock!
And the much awaited album has finally arrive. She's Miss Talented Alicia Keys. "As I am" will be out 13 Nov 2007.
To Meilin and my horror, we realised we are practically left with another 3 more weeks before our JLPT 4 exams. *shock* Its like there are tonnes to study, but we have no idea where to start.
And, I'm down. I'm down on a sore throat and flu virus. Just merely 2 months after I stepped out from the army, without exercising and sweating habit, I fell ill. I use to be healthy and withhold the record of no MC for a year. And now?! Flu bug is bugging me again! Everyone's worst nightmare coz your eyelid is forever half closing. I've learnt my lesson and promise to cultivate a habit of evening run at least twice a week after I get better. Lets not procastinate further, though it has become more or less a hobby now. lolx. Having mid term test next Tuesday, not in a mood to study but still got to force myself to do so.
And Jas is coming home next Tuesday. WE MISS YOU JAS! Don't forget my Krispy Kreme donuts all the way from Aussie!
Sunday! And I'm making Tiramisu. This Italian dessert is my all-time favourite! Been months since I've last touch on a dessert. My virgin tiramisu, gonna make it rock!
And the much awaited album has finally arrive. She's Miss Talented Alicia Keys. "As I am" will be out 13 Nov 2007.

